The JBL Pulse 4 has all that you need in a compact portable Bluetooth speaker. Be it a pool party to which you want to take your wireless portable speaker to, or just want to enjoy good music at the beach side with the sound of crashing waves, get this portable speaker with you anywhere you like.
Add charm to your party with JBL Pulse 4 speakers that delivers amazing sound quality and comes with dazzling LED light that is visible from all the directions. It has bold, IPX7 waterproof design that sparkles brighter and allows the music to flow nonstop for more than 12 hours just from a single charge. All you have to do is just to tap the JBL Connect Application and you can easily change the sound-responsive colours and patterns that the Bluetooth speakers shows while playing the music and you can also connect it with other JBL PartyBoost compatible speakers just to add on to the party blast.
Specification and features
Let us take a look at general specifications and features of JBL Pulse 4 portable Bluetooth speaker-
- Output power – 20W
- Music play time - Up to 12 hrs in single charge
- Frequency Response - 70 Hz - 20K Hz
- Signal to noise ratio – 80 dB
- Dimensions - (cm) 9.6 x 20.7 x 9.6
- Dimensions - (in) 3.8 x 8.1 x 3.8
- Weight (kgs) 1.26
- Weight (lbs) 2.8
Control and connection specifications:
- It offers wireless music streaming through Bluetooth connectivity
- Its Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Battery capacity of JBL Pulse 4 - 7260mAh
- Charging time - 3.5 hours
- Waterproof: while it is JBL Pulse 4 that you are deciding to take to the pool party, you should be absolutely okay! This Bluetooth speaker is good to handle water splashes or even the accidental fall into the pool. All thanks to its IPX7 waterproof rating that’s given to JBL Pulse 4 Bluetooth speaker.
- Power bank: JBL Pulse 4 comes with a USB-C port for charging the internal battery along with a USB-A port for charging a phone or tablet on the go. Thus, can also act as your power bank when you quickly need.
- Voice assistance Integration: This waterproof wireless speaker also comes with an amazing feature of voice assistant compatibility. You can easily activate this feature by pressing the 'Multifunction Button’ on your JBL portable device.
- JBL Connect+: When it comes strong connections, JBL Pulse has got you covered. JBL Connect+ is much better than its older version that is known as JBL Connect. It lets you connect to 100 JBL speakers all together instead of one or two.01
- Bluetooth: It is a portable Bluetooth speaker that, with Bluetooth connectivity can wirelessly stream music from any device like your mobile phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device, that is within the range of 40ft.
- 3.5 mm audio cable input: It has a 3.5 mm AUX input port for people who require a wired connection and do not want to go with the wireless option always. The quicker USB-type C charging is a wonderful touch, which allows the 20-hour battery to get fully charged in just 4 hours.
- Auto Power off: A very decent yet an important feature of this device is Auto Power off. Yes. It gets automatically powered off when it is not in use for a while.
- Hands-Free Call: Allows you to take calls freely with the option of hands-free call available.
- Long Battery life: Prepare yourself to get your groove on with all new JBL Pulse 4, because it delivers up 12 hours of battery life that keeps going on and on with a single charge.
Pros and Cons of JBL Pulse 4
The JBL Pulse 4 wireless Bluetooth speaker is all that you need for a better music experience. It delivers great sound along with mesmerizing LED light show which is packed in a cool and impressive waterproof design. All and all it is a good choice and folks can go with this one without a second thought. But, just like other Bluetooth speakers available in the market, this speaker too comes with its advantages and limitations. Let us have a look at Positives and negatives of JBL Pulse 4 -
- It comes with just amazing sound performance and is a fantastic choice for folks looking a Bluetooth speaker option in this range.
- You also get the all-new feature to party boost the connectivity feature when you buy JBL Pulse 4
- The light show feature with JBL app is amazing
- It has IPx7 rated to make fully waterproof
- Supports the USB C type charging
- Supports Superb sound quality – JBL spreads the sounds in all the directions with the help of its ingenious 360-degree speaker
- It is a bit too Pricey when it comes to choosing the right Bluetooth wireless speaker
- It does not provide 3.5mm aux support
- Unfortunately, the bass it offers is slightly lesser than the Pulse 3
- It does not come with any wall socket plug with it.
Is it Worth its Price?
JBL's Pulse Bluetooth speaker line has constantly felt a little gimmicky, but talking frankly, the latest JBL Pulse 4 is actually remarkable with some extraordinary features. Due to its versatile features, it is a bit too pricey but the kind of powerful audio performance it delivers, it is worth spending every penny in it. JBL 4 Pulse provides powerful audio performance to its customers and its size made this even easier. The incredible and improved LED light show is the best add on to this Powerpack Bluetooth speaker.
Where to Buy JBL Pulse 4 in Australia?
There are a lot of options available to buy this speaker online in Australia, but we strongly recommend Zumi to buy JBL Pulse 4! Apart from best deals and discounts that Zumi offers to its customers, it also has easy payment options with interest free choices available too.