Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Best Range of Casio Watch for Everyone: Wide Range of Colours, Functions & Prices
The G-shock collection is not merely another Casio product line with numbers falling in the “not-so-little” range. In fact, the number of shock-absorbent timekeepers is staggering! Casio watches are well-known for their high quality at affordable prices and this is especially true of the Casio G-shock line of watches, which are designed to be durable, premium, high-quality, and long-lasting. As the wearer, you choose between the categories of Casio smartwatches such as Sports, Military, and Activities that take place outside.
However, the Japanese brand's top assortment of watches isn't straightforward to traverse for most newbies wanting to pick one. With this in mind, we, at Zumi, are here to help you go through some of the exotic versions of this extensive collection that you should consider purchasing first. If you are planning to buy a Casio smartwatch, we have got you covered.
Best Casio watches for experiencing the best of the brand today
Here are some of the best Casio smartwatches for you to enjoy the collection:
- Casio Mudmaster: The G Shock Mudmaster model is succeeded by the GWG-1000 Mudmaster. It's one of the collection's higher-end versions, designed for daring travellers and ideal for harsh conditions and broad wrists. If you are planning to buy a Casio watch for men, then this is the best range. This line includes features such as Tough Solar and Multi-Band 6, Triple Sensor, becoming a great choice if you travel frequently.
- Casio Baby-G: Baby-G shock watches are a direct descendant of G-SHOCK, the creator of the Tough watch category. It is designed for adventures and surprises. It's the watch for every woman who chooses an active and trendy lifestyle, with a shock-resistant build and 100-meter water resistance, as well as distinctive styles and colour options with plenty of feminine appeals.
- Casio G-Squad: G-Squad is a line of G-Shock sports watches that include a heart rate monitor and GPS. An optical sensor for heart rate measurement, as well as bearing, altitude and barometric pressure, temperature sensors, and an accelerometer for step counting, are all some of the important exercise features that come bearing with it. This collection offers Casio watches for women and men.
- Casio G-Lide: These Casio G-Lide similar to many existing model ranges, but they have additional features for surfers who need tidal information. Smartphone connectivity and steel bezels are other common features you get with the G-Lide series.
- Casio Gravity Master: The Casio Gravitymaster is designed to be used as an aviation tool and includes temperature sensors, an altimeter/barometer, and a digital compass. The Gravity Master is worth a look if you spend a lot of time outside or simply like over-engineered gear.
- Casio G-Shock: While this watch is suitable for everyone, surfers and skateboarders will find it particularly enjoyable. G Shock contains a stopwatch that can track everything down to 1/100 of a minute, is water-resistant up to 200 metres, and has an electro-luminescent backlight for users to read the time in the dark.
- Casio G-Steel: The Casio G-Steel watches are refined and use premium high-quality materials to stand the G-shock’s standard of toughness, making it a great fit for business professionals. The G-steel watch collection not only gives you style but also offers sophistication at the same time.
- Casio G-MS: Because of its durability and use, this watch is referred to as a military watch. Casio G-MS can withstand a fall of up to 10 metres and is waterproof up to 200 metres. This is the watch for you if you want something that will last a long time.
Casio Watch for 90’s Lovers to College, School, Offices, and More
When it comes to timepieces, refined men share similar tastes. The Casio Classic MTPSW300L-2AV is a traditional timepiece with a brown leather band suitable for all. The strap connects to a metal base that houses a lovely blue watch face. The mechanical hour and minute hands all tick precisely, and the three chronographs on the bottom function together. A metal bezel to the right of the watch can be turned to regulate the date and minute hand. In addition to this, the Baby-G series offer a great option with shock resistance, 100-meter water resistance, mineral glass and LED light with afterglow for anyone looking to wear something to college. You can also buy Casio watch online on portals like Zumi.
G-Shock- when you graduate from college
The Casio G-Shock Watch GA-2200BB-1A is a robust Analog Digital Watch that features a carbon core guard structure. The bezel, case back, and buttons are all integrated into a three-tier design and the dial's small shape makes it incredibly easy to use. The G-Shock series watch, which is water-resistant to 200 metres, is designed to make a bold fashion statement. It also features digital tiny dials for the date, seconds, alarms, and day. Its six-screw round bezel demonstrates its durability, while the inset dial indication is surrounded by a semicircular ring. Further, the Casio G-Shock GA710G-1A4 features a sophisticated black and rose gold colour scheme. Because the watch's strap and base are composed of rubber, it can withstand a fall or a knock. On the bottom of the watch face is a calendar, and on the right side is their emblem. It features an alarm built-in, as well as a stopwatch and timer making it one of the best picks.
Best G-Shock for getting lost in hostile territory
The Casio Mudmaster is a watch designed for dedicated adventurers who want to get the most out of their time. It certainly is one of the best G-shocks both in terms of design as well as functionality and the structure makes it shock-resistant and vibration-proof. It has a water resistance of 200 meters/660 feet, so you may swim and dive with it without worry. The watch contains an analogue clock as well as a digital LCD screen that displays additional information. It is radio-controlled for precision, which means it updates itself constantly and has a solar charging system. The highlight of this watch is its triple sensor, which contains a barometer, compass, altitude measurement function, temperature, and other features. It also includes a stopwatch, global time, countdown timer, 5 daily alarms, battery level indicator, and other essential features. Overall, this is one of the most durable timepieces available and what we call a true outdoor survival watch.
Best G-Shock for Wettin' A-Line
This watch is ideal for swimmers and divers who don't want to spend a lot of money on a water-resistant watch. The Casio G-Shock Frogman is water-resistant to 200 metres and includes diving timers to ensure you don't waste too much time in the water. Users can control the settings with two buttons on the left side of the watch. It can also provide information about the moon and tides, allowing you to determine whether or not the sea is calm. When it comes to a reliable water-resistant watch, the Casio Frogman has everything you need.
Get G Shock for Channelling Your '90s Self
The Casio G-Shock Watch GM-S2100PG-1A4 is based on the 2100 series and boasts superior grade materials and a long-lasting design with simple and slender construction and excellent colouring. For a harsh environment, the watch is 200m water resistant, shock resistant, and has a carbon guard structure. The watch offers an Auto light switch with configurable illumination length (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds) and afterglow, as well as Double LED illumination. It features shock resistance, a pink gold ion-plated bezel, 31 time zones, 5 daily alarms, an Hourly Time Signal, a Countdown Timer, and 3 years of battery life. It is a classic Casio vintage watch collection.
Buy These Watches at Amazing Prices, only at Zumi!
Casio is one of the greatest watch companies on the market today when it comes to the relationship between quality and pricing, regardless of whatever watch you choose. In fact, only a few watch brands in the same price range can match Casio's smartwatch quality.
If you are looking to buy Casio G shock watches in Australia, look no further than Zumi. We offer what we call and considered the toughest Casio G-Shock watches. Each G-Shock model is built to withstand levels of abuse that would break and render most other watches worthless. Undoubtedly, the G-Shock watches from Casio have evolved into a popular streetwear fashion brand that offers a large variety of unique timepieces.
So, what are you waiting for? If you are looking for something that is not only sturdy and practical but also fashionably rough, G-Shock watches are here for you. Buy a Casio watch and grab discounts at Zumi.
Grab yours now!