2018 Apple iPad 128GB Wi-Fi + Cellular (Space Grey) 6th Gen
"(Apple) Makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever" - CNET The one place where you can buy the best iPad online and pay later iPad. Like a computer. Unlike any computer. Immersive 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display Powerful A10 Fusion chip Now supports Apple Pencil (sold separately) Overview......
- Brand: Apple
"(Apple) Makes an already excellent tablet a better buy than ever" - CNET
The one place where you can buy the best iPad online and pay later
iPad. Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
- Immersive 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display
- Powerful A10 Fusion chip
- Now supports Apple Pencil (sold separately)
Create, learn, work and play like never before. An immersive 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display.1 A10 Fusion chip with the power and capability you’d expect from a computer. Now supports Apple Pencil.2 8-megapixel camera. FaceTime HD camera. Touch ID and Apple Pay.3 Wi-Fi. All-day battery life.4 Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences. A thin, durable aluminium design that weighs less than 500 grams. And iOS 11 makes iPad more powerful, personal and intelligent, so you can do more than ever before. iPad. Once you’re sorted with a top quality iPad case and protective bags - There’s nothing else quite like it.
- 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display1
- A10 Fusion chip
- Supports Apple Pencil2 (sold separately)
- 8-megapixel camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Super fast charging port
- Touch ID and Apple Pay3
- Wi-Fi and 4G LTE4
- All-day battery life5
- Interest free plans available
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
1. Display size is measured diagonally.
2. Apple Pencil is sold separately.
3. Apple Pay on iPad works with eligible cards in selected apps and on participating websites.
4. Mobile data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan is required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
5. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/au/batteries for more information.