"True Wireless earphones offer up powerful battery and decent sound" - TECH RADAR
- Exceptionally pure audio
- Up to six hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Power bank charging case gives you an additional 9 hours of use
OWN IT NOW | PAY LATER | ZIP
"The Audio-Technica ATH-CKR7TW are a decent stab at what is a burgeoning area for earphones. The touch controls are responsive and there's a big battery life available, especially compared to rivals."
Exceptionally pure audio in a True Wireless design. Featuring specially designed 11 mm drivers with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms and pure iron yokes to provide extremely accurate, high-fidelity audio. The headphones’ housings contain dual-layer isolation structures that keep the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response. Brass stabilizers reduce resonance and ensure linear diaphragm movement. And stainless steel acoustic mesh resistors provide improved high-frequency response. The result is amazing wide-range audio reproduction with deep, rich bass and crystal-clear high frequencies.
Equipped with the AKM AK4375 DAC with headphone amplifier ensures clear and accurate sound reproduction from the Bluetooth wireless signal. Compatibility with the high-quality aptX codec further improves the wireless sound. The headphones are equipped with a mic and button control for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment on smartphones and other devices. Users can also access the Audio-Technica Connect app on their smartphone to quickly and easily adjust headphone settings.
With up to six hours of continuous use on a full charge the CKR7TW Premium True Wireless In-Ear Headphones can easily be recharged on the go using the included portable power bank charging case, which is capable of supplying an additional nine hours’ worth of power before needing to be charged itself.
- 1 mm exclusive drivers (with diamond-like carbon coated diaphragms and pure iron yokes) provide extremely accurate, high-fidelity audio
- High-quality DAC with headphone amplifier (AK4375 from AKM) delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction from the wireless signal
- Internal battery provides approximately 6 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Portable power bank charging case gives you an additional 9 hours of use without needing to connect to an AC power source
- Compatible with aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Exceptionally pure audio of Sound Reality in a True Wireless design
- Mic and controls built into the earpiece for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Brass stabilisers reduce resonance and ensure linear diaphragm movement
- Housing’s dual-layer isolation structure keeps the electric circuitry separate from the acoustic space for optimal phase and transient response
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response
- Included interchangeable 3D Loop Support can be used to provide a more secure fit
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings
- Bluetooth wireless technology version 5.0
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L) and 30 cm USB charging cable
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information Social links (Twitter, Facebook)