- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One Ultra-Low Dispersion Element
Buy Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens
This camera lens is primarily designed for close-up shooting. The EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM is a versatile lens from L-series, the perfect lens for portraiture and other mid-range subjects. This 100mm offers a life-size, 1:1 maximum magnification and an 11.8-inch minimum focusing distance. This camera contributes to smooth and intuitive handling. An internal focusing system and ring-type USM provide quick, quiet, and accurate autofocusing as well as a full-time manual override. There are one ultra-low dispersion element is featured to control colour fringing and chromatic aberrations while a Super Spectra coating has been used to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
- Short telephoto prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs.
- Super Spectra coating minimizes ghosting and flares for amazing contrast and colour.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for low-light with slow speed and minimize the appearance of the camera.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- The optional rotating tripod collar is available.
- Tor reduces chromatic aberrations and colour fringing one ultra-low dispersion (UD) element is available.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||24°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:1|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating (Optional)|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.06 x 4.84" / 77.7 x 123 mm|