- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Two High Refractive Index Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
Buy Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM is a premium quality lens that is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs. With 50mm equivalent focal length, the lens comes with a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture that allows you to works and produce professional quality images in low lighting conditions. A micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is included to deliver fast, accurate and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM has normal prime designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- It has bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords great control over depth of field for isolating subjects and using selective focus techniques.
- The lens has a gaussian optics design, which includes two high refractive index elements thas is notably reduced distortion and spherical aberrations for high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) is employed to deliver fast, precise, and quiet autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- The lens has a rounded eight-blade diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (W x L)||2.9 x 2.0" / 73.8 x 50.5 mm|
|Weight||10.2 oz / 290 g|