- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/22
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Buy Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens
Canon's EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM is a short telephoto prime that is perfect for portraiture. The L-series lens includes an aspherical element glass-moulded into the lens barrel to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for enhanced sharpness and clarity. Each element is also equipped with an Air Sphere coating (ASC) to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity in backlit environments.
- Canon's 136mm portrait prime can be used with either full-frame or APS-C cameras.
- The maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows for a great deal of control over the depth of field.
- Its bright design makes it ideal for working in low-light conditions as well.
- Aspherical glass-molded elements reduce distortion and spherical aberrations.
- For superior contrast and flare reduction in high-lighting conditions, the Air Sphere Coating (ASC) is applied to lens elements.
- A camera can compensate for changes in shutter speed up to four stops through the use of optical image stabilization.
- A shallow depth of field and selective focus are useful with its nine blades, which provide a pleasing lack of focus quality.
- A lens in the L-series is sealed against dust and moisture so it can be used in damp environments.
- Fluorine coating protects the optical system and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||28° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.79' / 85 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.49 x 4.15" / 88.6 x 105.4 mm|
|Weight||2.09 lb / 950 g|