- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
Buy Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III
Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark III is an advanced and feature-loaded large sensor digital compact camera that offers the quality of an SLR. Introduced in 2017, it packs Canon's DIGIC 7 image-processing engine which not only increases the speed of operation from the time the shutter is released till the time a photo is saved onto storage but also improves the quality of the image taken as compared to other point-and-shoots available in the market. The processor boasts less noise and improved burst shooting capability.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder offers a bright, clear eye-level means for composing imagery.
- The rear 3.0" touchscreen is also available for intuitive playback, menu navigation, and live view shooting, and its vari-angle design benefits working from high and low angles.
- When working with the electronic viewfinder, Touch and Drag AF lets you manually move the AF point selection using the rear touchscreen while keeping your eye on the finder.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used for additional illumination and a hot shoe is also featured for working with an optional external flash or another shoe-mounted accessory.
- The body has a dust- and moisture-resistant physical design to permit its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Photo Effects: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined.
|Pixels||Actual: 25.8 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Sensor||APS-C (22.3 x 14.9 mm) CMOS|
Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Audio: AAC LC
|Lens||EFL: 15-45mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-72mm)
Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - 5.6 (T)
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-25600|
|Shutter||30 - 1/2000 Second
1 - 1/2000 Second in Auto Mode
30 - 1 Second in Bulb Mode
1/8 - 1/8 Second in Movie Mode
|Exposure Metering||Center-Weighted, Evaluative, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Shade, Tungsten, Underwater|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 9 fps at 24.2 MP
Up to 7 fps at 24.2 MP
|Self-Timer||2, 10 Sec|
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 1.64 - 29.53' (0.5 - 9 m)
Telephoto: 1.64 - 14.76' (0.5 - 4.5 m)
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080p: 60 fps|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Min 59 Sec|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Screen||3.0-Inch LCD Rear Touch Screen Swivel (1,040,000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
32 to 104F (0 to 40C)
Humidity: 10 - 90%
|Battery||1 x NB-13L Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||ACK-DC100 (Optional)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.5 x 3.1 x 2.0-Inch/ 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4 mm|
|Weight||14.07 oz / 399 g|