- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Air-Sphere and Fluorine Coatings
- Optical Image Stabilizer
Buy Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens
The Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM has a broad f/4 maximum aperture that makes it versatile and easy to use. It features an advanced highly portable design for walkaround shooting. It comes with a trio of unique coatings which suppresses flare and ghosting throughout the zoom range. It has also an L-series designation indicative of a robust physical design, 14-35mm is weather-sealed and features a fluorine coating on the exposed elements for further protection against trying weather conditions. It features an Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) that compensates for up to 5.5 stops of camera shake or up to 7 stops when it is paired with a camera with In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS). Apart from that, there is Nano USM for making fast and quiet autofocus performance. In addition, it has a minimum focusing distance of 7.9" across its entire zoom range, enabling creative, close-up wide-angle photography.
- Aperture f/4 for High image quality.
- Direct setting changes with the Control ring.
- For Shake correction, Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 8 stops.
- Nano USM system with High speed, smooth, and quiet autofocus.
- For protection against dust and moisture, it has a weather-resistant design.
- For Full-frame Canon RF-mount is designed with a Wide-angle zoom lens.
|Focal Length||14 to 35mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||114° to 63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.9" / 20.1 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.3 x 3.9" / 8.4 x 9.9 cm|
|Weight||Approx. 1.2 lb. (approx. 19.0 oz. / 540g)|