- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Range of apertures: 2.8-22
- Lens with RF mount, full-frame format
- 84° to 34° of View
Buy Canon RF-24-70mm f/2.8L IS Lens
As a wide-angle to portrait-length zoom that can be used in a variety of lighting conditions, the Canon RF 24-70mm f/2.8L IS USM is characterized by its bright, advanced, and intuitive design. the lens is equipped with a unique Control Ring, which allows for intuitive exposure control from the lens. The 24-70mm lens is weather-sealed and fluorine-coated for maximum protection. With both fast, almost silent autofocusing and full-time manual focus adjustment, Nano USM achieves a balance of outstanding optical assets. Additionally, Image Stabilizers help increase handheld shooting sharpness in difficult lighting conditions by compensating up to five stops of shake. To produce sharp, clear images throughout the zoom range, this lens incorporates aspherical and Ultra-Low Dispersion elements. Furthermore, an Air Sphere Coating has been installed to suppress flare and ghosting in dim light. An aperture of f/2.8 provides greater control of depth of field and suits working under challenging lighting conditions.
- An attractive bokeh is a result of the diaphragm's nine rounded blades.
- In low light or with slow shutter speeds, an optical image stabilizer can reduce camera shake by five stops.
- This ring allows you to control aperture settings, ISO, and exposure compensation, among others.
- Adapts to full-frame Canon mirrorless cameras equipped with RF-mounts. The lens can zoom from wide-angle all the way to telephoto.
- In low-light conditions, the bright constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 allows for enhanced control of depth of field to work with selective focus techniques and to shoot in low-light conditions.
- Due to its Weather-resistant design, this lens can handle inclement conditions in the L-series.
- In order to improve clarity and colour accuracy, UD (Ultra-Low Dispersion) elements are used to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- In the aspherical lens, three aspherical elements close the spherical aberrations and distortions for greater sharpness and resolution.
- In strong lighting conditions, a coating called Air Sphere Coating (ASC) prevents backlight flare and ghosting.
- To eliminate fingerprints and smudges, a protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front and rear elements, making cleaning easier.
- A ring-type USM and an STM mechanism are used in the Nano USM system, which has both quick and accurate focusing capabilities that are smooth and nearly silent to suit both photography and video production. When working in the automatic focus mode, focusing can also be controlled fully manually.
|Focal Length||24 to 70mm|
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||84° to 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.27" / 21 cm|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.48 x 4.95" / 88.5 x 125.7 mm|
|Weight||1.98 lb / 900 g|