- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Super Spectra Coating
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Buy Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 Macro IS STM Lens
The RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens comes with a stylish design. It features a rounded nine-blade diaphragm which contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. It has a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, which works in difficult lighting conditions, it also allows for increased control over depth of field. Apart from that, it has a Super Spectra coating to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for an amazing contrast and colour. It has Optical Image Stabilize which help to minimize the appearance of the camera while working in low-light and with slower shutter speeds. It comes with an STM stepping motor which allows for smooth, fast, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance. You can also adjust the settings of a variety of exposure by using the Configurable Control Ring. In addition, it has a prime Wide-angle for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless digital cameras.
- Aperture Range f/1.8 for control over depth of field.
- Super Spectra coating for amazing contrast and colour.
- For immersive bokeh quality Rounded 9-blade diaphragm.
- STM Stepping AF Motor for accurate autofocus performance.
- Optical Image Stabilizer for work in low-light with slow speed and minimize the appearance of the camera.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.69" / 17 cm|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.93 x 2.47" / 74.4 x 62.8 mm|