- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- One UD Element, One Aspherical Element
- Rounded 10-Blade Diaphragm
Buy Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens
Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM is Canon's normal-length prime lens that offers a flexible focal length and a bright maximum aperture of f/1.2. This lens can work perfectly in difficult lighting conditions and in shallow depth of field with selective focus techniques. An element of UD and an aspherical element participate in the optical layout, which reduces both chromatic and spherical aberrations, leading to a wider field of view and greater sharpness. In addition to providing bokeh quality, the 10-blade diaphragm also provides a depth of field for isolating subjects. Along with the imaging capabilities, it offers an apt ring-type Ultrasonic Motor which delivers fast, near-silent autofocus and full-time manual focus override. Moreover, a unique Control Ring in the lens design gives intuitive control over exposure settings from the lens itself.
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- To reduce chromatic aberrations and colour fringing One ultra-low dispersion (UD) element is available.
- For improving sharpness and accurate rendering aspherical element is available.
- A weather-resistant design protects against dust and moisture.
- For immersive bokeh quality Rounded 10-blade diaphragm contribution.
- To adjust a variety of exposure settings Configurable Control Ring is available.
|Lens Mount||Canon RF|
|Angle of View||46°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.31' / 40 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||10, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.54 x 4.25" / 89.8 x 108 mm|