- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- The aperture range is f/2.8 to f/32
- 8 blade rounded diaphragm
- Full-frame format/EF mount lenses
Buy Canon TS-E 90mm f/2.8 Tilt-Shift Lens
Canon's TS-E 90mm f/2.8 is a tilt-shift lens that produces sharp and well-compressed images when used with a slight perspective correction. The lens can be tilted by +/- 8 degrees for focus control, and shifted by +/- 11mm for perspective or composition adjustment. For greater stability, the tilt-lock mechanism can be engaged simultaneously with the tilt-shift mechanism while the mechanism is rotated +/- 90°. In addition, the lens employs Gaussian-type optics to maintain image quality throughout the aperture range, and a Super Spectra coating to reduce flare, ghosting, and to boost contrast and colour accuracy.
- Full-frame format/EF-mount lens.
- The aperture range is f/2.8 to f/32.
- Super Spectra Coating.
- Optical system of Gaussian type.
- Tilt maximum +/- 8 degrees.
- Shift maximum +/- 11mm.
- Rotation of mount: +/- 90 degrees.
- Locking mechanism for tilt-shift.
- 8 blade rounded diaphragm.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||27°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 8° Tilt
+/- 11 mm Shift
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||8, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||58 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.9 x 3.46" / 73.6 x 88 mm|
|Weight||1.24 lb / 565 g|