D.Va Razer MEKA Analog Gaming Headset
"A decent headset that has clearly been made with women gamers in mind" - GIZMODO Designed with "her" in mind On-ear cushions Crystal-clear audio Hidden omnidirectional mic "She's absolutely gonna love these" - PETETHEGEEK OWN IT NOW | PAY LATER | ZIP Whether she’s in the thick of battle or starring in......
- Brand: Razer
"A decent headset that has clearly been made with women gamers in mind" - GIZMODO
- Designed with "her" in mind
- On-ear cushions
- Crystal-clear audio
- Hidden omnidirectional mic
"She's absolutely gonna love these" - PETETHEGEEK
OWN IT NOW | PAY LATER | ZIP
Whether she’s in the thick of battle or starring in her blockbuster, Hero of My Storm, D.Va is never without her Razer MEKA headset. Crucial for communicating with her teammates as well as her beloved fans, this iconic headset is a must-have for all aspiring mech pilots and D.Va fans.
Hear Where Your Opponents Are
Outfitted with large neodymium magnet drivers, your D.Va Razer MEKA headset provides you with crystal-clear audio when you’re enjoying your favorite tunes or thwarting a sneak attack on the battlefield.
Comfort Endorsed By The World Champion Herself
As D.Va is never seen without her iconic headset, the D.Va Razer MEKA headset comes with leatherette on-ear cushions to provide you with comfort even after long hours of wear both on- and offline.
All Systems Checked Out
From announcing your ulti to simply L-O-L-ing, the discreet omnidirectional mic hidden in the ear cup relays your voice and commands clearly, and the in-line controls make it easy for you to work even better as a team as you climb any leaderboard.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 117+/-3 DB
- Input power: 80mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Leatherette ear cushions: Perfect for long-wearing comfort
Audio + microphone usage
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 65 DB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -32 ± 3 DB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional