- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
Buy FujiFilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
FujiFilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens has wide-angle zoom. It has Four Extra-Low Dispersion Elements, Super EBC Coating, Stepping Autofocus Motor, Optical Image Stabilization, Weather-Sealed Construction, Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm that contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a relatively compact and lightweight design.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements are used to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to better enable handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds.
|Focal Length||10 to 24mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15 to 36mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||110° to 61.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4" / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.1 x 3.4" / 77.6 x 87 mm|
|Weight||13.6 oz / 385 g|