- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-120mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One ED Aspherical Element
Buy FujiFilm Fujinon XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens has 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens offers features like Three Aspherical Elements, Super EBC Coating, Optical Image Stabilization, Weather-Sealed Construction and Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm.
- Standard zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion aspherical element is used to greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and colour fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- A Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element to for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and colour accuracy.
- Quick and quiet autofocus performance benefits both stills and video applications.
- An advanced Optical Image Stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to six stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Weather-sealed lens body protects against dust and moisture, and enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||16 to 80mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 120mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||83.2° to 20.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.08 x 3.5" / 78.3 x 88.9 mm|
|Weight||15.52 oz / 440 g|