- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- XLD and LD Elements
- BBAR and Fluorine Coatings
Buy Fujifilm Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4-R WR Lens
FUJIFILM XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR has been designed to be a 24mm-equivalent wide-angle lens specifically for use with mirrorless cameras. As well as Nano-GI and HT-EBC coatings, both of these are used to control ghosting and flare to enhance contrast and colour fidelity during strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the floating focus system maintains consistency throughout the focusing range while enhancing autofocus speed. This optical design has two aspherical elements as well as two low dispersion elements, which reduces spherical and chromatic aberrations and improves sharpness, colour accuracy, and clarity. Furthermore, the lens body is weather-sealed to support performance in adverse environmental conditions.
- FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras are compatible with the wide-angle prime lens. It can provide a focal length equivalent to 24mm on APS-C-format cameras.
- With 9 seals located in eight areas, the weather-resistant design prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens, enabling worry-free use in inclement weather conditions and temperatures as low as 14 degrees F.
- From the minimum focusing distance of 5.9" to infinity, a quick and quiet autofocus motor combines with a two-group floating focus system to achieve precise focus and consistent image quality.
- An impressively fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 offers increased depth of field control and contributes greatly to working in low light.
- To prevent colour fringing and chromatic aberrations, two extra-low dispersion elements are utilized to provide high colour fidelity and clarity.
- Using zone focusing and prefocusing techniques together can result in an integrated depth of field benefits.
- The design of the lens accommodates distortion, a curvature of field, and spherical aberrations, which helps improve sharpness and render images with more accuracy.
- In order to eliminate lens flare and ghosting for diagonal light, Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements. This coating changes the refractive index between the glass and air.
- Each element also comes with the HT-EBC coating, helping reduce flare and ghosting under extreme lighting conditions for improved contrast and colour fidelity.
|Focal Length||16mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||83.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.91" / 15 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.89 x 2.87" / 73.4 x 73 mm|
|Weight||13.23 oz / 375 g|