- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Compatible with the FUJIFILM X-T4 mirrorless camera
- Water, dust and freeze resistant
- Extended shape incorporates a secondary shutter release button as well as a focus lever
Buy Fujifilm VG-X4T Vertical Battery Grip for X-T4
Compatible with the FUJIFILM X-T4 mirrorless camera, it benefits from shooting in vertical orientation. In terms of its physical design, increase shooting capacity from approximately 600 frames per charge to approximately 1450 frames. The extended shape incorporates a secondary shutter release button as well as a focus lever, AE-L button, AF-L button, front and rear command dials, Q button and Fn button to mimic the camera's own layout for intuitive handling. The grip is also water, dust and freeze resistant to the same degree as the camera body to maintain its ability to function in harsh conditions.
- Vertical battery grips can operate in temperatures as low as minus 10 degrees Celsius and are resistant to dust and moisture.
- Combined with the third battery in the body, it can deliver approximately 100 minutes of operation.
- The Normal mode produces 1,450 frames and the Economy mode produces 1,700 frames.
- Even in burst mode or while recording video, the camera switches seamlessly to the next battery when one runs out.
- For X-T4 Mirrorless Camera
- Holds 2 x NP-W235 Batteries
- Extended Grip for Vertical Composition
- Secondary Shutter Release
- Function Buttons and Control Dials