- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Buy Fujifilm XF 90mm F/2 R LM WR Lens
Fujifilm XF 90mm F/2 R LM WR is a premium quality fast telephoto prime lens that is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. It is a 137mm equivalent lens that comes with a bright f/2 maximum aperture that allows you to capture sharp and clear images even in low light. It features three extra-low dispersion elements that work to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness, clarity, and colour accuracy.
- A prime telephoto lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 137mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over the depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to provide greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- The lens body incorporates seven distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 137 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Fujifilm X mount|
|Angle of View||17.9-Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.97-inch (60 cm)|
|Elements/Groups||11 / 8|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front:62 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.95 x 4.13" (75 x 105 mm)|
|Weight||1.19 lb (540 g)|