- Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
- Sync your favourite streaming services, and listen to music without your phone
Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Sports Watch (Black)
These rugged fēnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Quality by design- The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3" display that’s 17% larger than previous fēnix models. And it's tested to U.S. military standards.
- PacePro technology- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Power manager- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Performance metrics- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more¹.
- Sports apps- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- TOPO and ski maps- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- ClimbPro feature- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Golf courses- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 preloaded golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Turn-by-turn navigation- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Round-trip routing-Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multi-GNSS support- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC sensors- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor the weather and a three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and tracking features- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features³ send your location to emergency contacts.
- Music apps- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- Garmin Pay service- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart notifications- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based heart rate- Enhanced optical heart rate¹ technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body battery™ energy monitor- Optimise your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ™ store- Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store.
- Expedition mode- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultra low-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Battery- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode.