Garmin Vivofit jr. 2 Fitness Tracker (Minnie Mouse) [Adjustable]
"A fun way to get kids to be more active" - THEWIREDRUNNER Designed with kids in mind Swim-friendly kids activity tracker Kid-tough stretchy band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity The vivofit jr 2 is Garmin’s latest......
- Brand: Garmin
"A fun way to get kids to be more active" - THEWIREDRUNNER
- Designed with kids in mind
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker
- Kid-tough stretchy band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity
The vivofit jr 2 is Garmin’s latest child activity tracker designed to make exercise and fitness fun for kids ages
Every kid has the power to be a hero with the Marvel Avengers vívofit jr. 2 on their wrist. This swim-friendly activity tracker is tough enough to make it through playtime, and with 1+ year battery life, there’s no stopping the action to recharge. Parents manage chores and rewards from the parent-controlled mobile app, while kids get to experience app adventures that let them save the day with Captain America and the Avengers.
Another way the vivofit jr 2 motivates kids is with step competitions. The original vivofit jr let families compete against each to see who could get the most steps in a day. The app shows a leaderboard for each family to see who has the most steps that day.
The vivofit jr 2 adds an extra challenge called Toe-to-toe step challenges. This feature lets kids compete against themselves or other kids to see who can get the most steps in two minutes. This is done directly on the watch. After the two minutes are up, each child can see how many steps they did in those two minutes and who “won.”
TASK TIMERS AND CHORES
Besides encouraging kids to exercise, the vivofit jr 2 also acts as a chore reminder and reward system. Through the app, parents can assign different chores. Some are pre-set or they can be manually added to be something unique. Then, after the chore is completed, your child earns coins that accumulate until a reward is reached.
Chores can only be marked completed by a parent. Some rewards are pre-set, but they can also be personalized to something your child uniquely loves.
To make chores more fun, a task timer is built in the watch. So chores can be timed to see how fast they can be completed.
Scheduled chores or tasks can be programmed on the app. These will set off an alert on the vivofit jr when they need to be completed. So if you want a 4 pm reminder for your child to do their homework, the watch displays an alert at that time.
- Swim-friendly kids activity tracker¹ with Marvel Avengers theme
- Kid-tough stretchy band, features a customizable color screen and 1+ year battery life²; no recharging needed
- Syncs³ with free mobile app, which includes chore management and schedule alert tools for parents
- Kids advance in Ultron’s Revenge: A Marvel Avengers Mission app adventures by meeting 60-minute daily activity goals
- Tracks steps, sleep and 60 minutes of daily recommended activity¹