- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Coating Super Integrated
- F-mount lenses/FX format
- Range of apertures F/1.8 to F/22
Buy Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Lens
Nikon's AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens is a versatile and compact prime lens with a normal focal length. The wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 allows the camera to be used in a variety of lighting conditions, while also allowing the photographer to isolate the focus with greater ease. By applying a Super Integrated Coating to individual elements, lens flare and ghosting can be reduced, resulting in a more accurate sense of contrast and colour under bright and backlit conditions. Additionally, a rounded seven blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- A bright maximum aperture of f/1.8 provides control over depth of field when working with selective focus techniques.
- This focal length prime lens can also be used with Nikon DX cameras. It is designed for Nikon FX-format and F-mount cameras, however it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length when used with DX cameras.
- For improved contrast and colour accuracy under strong lighting conditions, the Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce internal reflections, flare, and ghosting.
- With rounded seven-blade diaphragm, a pleasing out-of-focus quality is created, which is beneficial in shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Featuring quick and precise focusing, this autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses.
- DSLRs without autofocus motors, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, cannot support autofocus; these lenses can only be used with manual focus.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||46 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||6 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Autofocus (with Nikon Cameras That Have an Autofocus Motor)|
|Filter Size||52 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.5 x 1.54" / 63.5 x 39 mm|
|Weight||5.47 oz / 155 g|