- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
Buy Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
This AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR from Nikon is an advance wide-angle to the mid-telephoto lens with 27-157.5mm-comparable zoom intended for DX-format cameras. It features aspherical and extra-low dispersion glass elements, which helps to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations during zoom range in line to offer high sharpness, brightness, and colour accuracy. It comes with a Super Integrated Coating that accommodates to decrease flare and ghosting for advanced variation when working in rigid illumination requirements. Additionally, the lens is more defined by its 3.5 stop-effective Shake Reduction system, which reduces the presence of camera movement to better deliver more intelligent handheld representation. Further, a Silent Wave Motor produces quick and near-silent autofocus performance and full-time standard focus override.
- One aspherical element is applied to overcome spherical aberrations and distortion in line to receive a clear image by proper rendering.
- The rounded 7-blade diaphragm helps a delightful out of focus quality that profits the use of shallow intensity of range and particular focus systems.
- VR II Vibration Reduction image stabilization benefits to reduce the presence of camera movement by 3.5 stops to help shooting handheld in challenging light positions.
- Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth, and accurate autofocus appearance onward with full-time standard focus override.
- A Super Integrated Coating with different elements to overcome interior lights, flash, and ghosting for advanced contrast and colour efficiency during working in strict light positions.
- 1 more-low dispersion element very decreases colour fringing and chromatic differences in line to deliver more magnificent brightness and colour precision.
|Focal Length||18 to 105mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Angle of View||76° to 15° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.99 x 3.5" / 76 x 89 mm|