- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- DX format with F-mount lens
- Aperture Range f/3.5 to f/38
- 35mm equivalent 27-210mm
Buy Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR covers a wide-angle to mid telephoto range with an equivalent focal length of 27-210mm. With the optical design, the lens uses an aspherical element and an extra-low dispersion element that work together to maximize sharpness and colour accuracy in order to achieve impressive image quality. Additionally, each element has a Super Integrated Coating, which reduces flare and ghosting while working in harsh light conditions. By reducing camera shake by up to four stops, Vibration Reduction improves captured images when taken with a handheld camera. A Silent Wave Motor keeps autofocus performance fast and near-silent as well as allowing full-time manual focus override.
- Automatic focus is quick, silent, precise, and can be overridden at any time with the silent Wave motor. To maintain the overall length of the lens while in use and to promote faster-focusing speeds, an internal focusing design also maintains the length of the lens while focusing only on the internal groups.
- Virtual reality image stabilization reduces camera shake by four stops when shooting handheld in low-light situations.
- In order to achieve sharp imagery with accurate rendering, one aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion.
- It provides a 27-210mm equivalent range in a compact and lightweight design for Nikon F-mount DX-format cameras.
- Using a shallow depth of field or selective focus with the rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing out of focus effect.
- For improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong light conditions, the specific elements have been coated with a Super Integrated Coating to reduce internal reflections, flare, and ghosting.
- Having one element with extra-low dispersion greatly reduces colour fringing and chromatic aberrations, resulting in greater clarity and colour accuracy.
|Focal Length||18 to 140mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 38|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Angle of View||76° to 11° 30'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.07 x 3.82"" / 78 x 97 mm|