- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- One Aspherical Element
Buy Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G is a wide-angle prime lens for Nikon F mount cameras. Offering a fixed focal length of 35mm, the lens provides a 63-degree view angle and a minimum focus distance of about 0.98 ft. making it ideal for close-range photography. Some major specs to note are DX optimized, f/1.8 maximum aperture, 63-degree view angle, 0.16x magnification, 8 elements/6 groups optical construction, 7 diaphragm blades, AF, manual focus and 52mm filter.
- A normal-length prime lens is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- It has a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G has one aspherical element that is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. A rear focusing design is also used, where only the rear lens group is moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster-focusing speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on DX Format Focal Length: 55 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX
FX in DX Crop Mode
|Angle of View||63-Degree
DX Picture Angle: 44-Degree
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.98 ft.|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:6|
|Elements/Groups||8 / 6|
|Filter Thread||Front: 52 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.8 x 2.1-inch (70 x 52.5 mm)|
|Weight||7.05 oz (200 g)|