- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coatings
Buy Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens
This Nikon's AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens is an absolutely handy wide-angle to short telephoto lens distinguished by its consistent f/2.8 highest aperture and electromagnetic aperture tool. It has an improved optical design that combines an individual aspherical additional-low dispersion factor. It comes with 3 aspherical, 2 extra-low dispersion, and 1 high refractive ratio factor, which helps to decrease chromatic aberrations and distortions during the zoom area in sequence to produce great image sharpness and accuracy. Apart from that, it has a Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings further serve image property by decreasing lens flash for advanced contrast and colour performance and fluorine coatings on the front and rear portions preserve against dust, moisture, and smudging.
Further, a Silent Wave Motor AF system provides fast, smooth sharpening performance. According to shooting in fast-paced conditions and hard light, VR "Vibration Reduction" image stabilization compensates for the results of camera movement by up to 4 shutter speed stops. Additionally, an electromagnetic aperture tool is combined into the lens design to produce more exceptional appearance control stability that is uniquely helpful while working with more active continuous shooting speeds.
- Constant f/2.8 highest aperture allows constant performance during the zoom area and further advantages working in challenging light situations and using particular focus procedures.
- An individual aspherical increased-low dispersion factor is combined into the optical design, along with 3 aspherical, 1 high refractive index, and 2 extra-low dispersion glass factors, to overcome chromatic and spherical irregularities, distortion, comatic aberration, and flash for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and lighting.
- The Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings are available to lens elements to reduce exterior and interior appearances for a marked decrease in lens flash and ghosting.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization allows to decrease the appearance of camera movement by up to 4 shutter speed stops to better facilitate handheld shooting in low-light conditions.
- A specialized electromagnetic aperture tool gives higher exposure command stability that is uniquely helpful while working with fast continuous shooting speeds.
- The Weather-sealed design, a rear rubber gasket, and fluorine coatings on the front and rear portions are well-suited to resist dust and moisture for working in unsuitable conditions.
|Focal Length||24 to 70mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Angle of View||84° to 34° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.25' / 38 cm|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 16 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.46 x 6.08" / 88 x 154.5 mm|