- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Super Integrated Coating
Buy Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR is a wide-angle (28mm) to telephoto (300mm) lens that is great for snapshots and videos in just about any situation. Featuring a 42-450mm equivalent range, the lens comes with three aspherical elements that reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharp imagery with accurate rendering. Two low dispersion elements work to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations for crystal clear images.
- It has an all-in-one zoom, covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths, is designed for Nikon F-mount FX-format cameras, however, it can also be used with DX models where it provides a 42-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR has three aspherical elements that are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- It offers two extra-low dispersion elements that greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and colour accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster-focusing speeds.
- It features VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization that helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 3.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- It has a rounded nine-blade diaphragm that promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
|Focal Length||28 - 300mm
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 42 - 450 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film
|Angle of View||74 - 8-Degree 10
DX Picture Angle: 53 - 5-Degree 20
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.6 (50 cm)|
|Elements/Groups||19 / 14|
|Filter Thread||Front:77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.26 x 4.5-inch (83 x 114.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.76 lb (800 g)|