- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/32
- One Phase Fresnel Element
Buy Nikon D5600 (Kit 18-140mm ED VR)
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/5.6E PF ED VR. Offering long reach and compact form, this 500mm lens utilizes a Phase Fresnel element and is more compact and weighs less than previous 500mm lenses. As well as giving a high level of clarity, sharpness, and color fidelity, the PF element, along with three extra-low dispersion elements, virtually eliminates color fringing and chromatic aberrations. The optical system is also protected from dust and moisture by a protective fluorine coating to compliment this advanced optical design. Two types of coatings provide flare and ghosting reduction while keeping the optical system free of flare and ghosting.
- A telephoto lens designed for use with FX-format Nikon cameras. It is also compatible with DX cameras and provides a focal length equivalent to 750mm.
- Several chromatic aberration-minimizing techniques, like Phase Fresnel and extra-low dispersion, are used in this lens to enhance overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity, as well as to minimize the overall weight.
- An integrated coating, along with a Nano Crystal Coat, was applied to lens elements for reducing internal and surface reflections to reduce flare and ghosting.
- By reducing camera shake by four stops, vibration reduction reduces the appearance of camera shake when this lens is used in low light. Further, Tripod Mode helps suppress ground vibrations when working on a tripod. A designated Sport Mode is perfect for working in fast-paced conditions.
- Automatic focus can be overridden at any time with the Silent Wave Motor's quick, quiet, and precise performance. It is also possible to use an internal-focused design, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing so that the lens's overall length can be maintained and the focusing speed can be increased.
- An optical system is protected by a fluorine-coated front element.
- The lens' magnesium-alloy barrel protects it from dust and moisture during inclement weather.
- When using a monopod or tripod, the lens comes with a removable tripod collar for well-balanced support.
- Especially when using rapid continuous shooting rates, a special electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides more stable exposure control.
- The following cameras are compatible with this lens: D5, D4, D3 series, Df, D850, D810, D810A, D800/E, D750, D700, D610, D600, D500, D300/S, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3400, D3300, D3200, D3100, Nikon Z7/Z6 with FTZ, Nikon 1 J1, J2, J3, J4 with FT-1, Nikon 1 V1, V2, V3 with FT-1, and Nikon 1 S1, S2 with FT-1.
- This teleconverter is compatible with the optional AF-S Teleconverter TC-14, TC-17, and TC-20 Teleconverter.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||5 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84' / 3 m|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||95 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||4.17 x 9.33" / 106 x 237 mm|
|Weight||3.21 lb / 1460 g|