- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System
Buy Nikon D3500 (Kit AF-P 18-55mm VR)
Nikon D3500 (Kit AF-P 18-55mm VR) is a mid-range DSLR camera from the renowned Nikon D-series. It is a high-resolution device that comes packed with a 24.2 Megapixel CMOS image sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor which allows vivid shots in industry-standard DX format. The sensor delivers high ISO with low noise and offers customizable settings for your stills and Full HD D-Movies. It can take images at 5fps in continuous shoot mode and is compatible with NIKKOR lenses and features 14 and 12-bit A/D conversion for RAW shooting.
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3500 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Child, Close-up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, and Sports.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Camera Format||APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)|
|Pixels||Actual: 24.78 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel
|Maximum Resolution||6000 x 4000|
|Sensor Size||23.5 x 15.6 mm|
|Image File Format||JPEG, RAW|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds|
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 5 fps at 24.2 MP|
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p
|External Recording Modes||Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Mono)|
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 11|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-1 to +19 EV|
|Viewfinder and Monitor|
|Viewfinder Type||Optical (Pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||18 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.85x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-1.7 to +0.5|
|Monitor Resolution||921,000 Dot|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Rear Curtain/Slow Sync, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Memory Card Slot||1 x SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Connectivity||HDMI C (Mini), USB 2.0 Micro-B|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL14A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1230 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.9 x 3.8 x 2.7" / 124 x 97 x 69.5 mm|
|Weight||12.88 oz / 365 g|
|Focal Length||18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 82.5mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 38|
|Angle of View||76° to 28° 50'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.54 x 2.46" / 64.5 x 62.5 mm|
|Weight||7.2 oz / 205 g|