- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Record video in 1080p at 60 fps in full HD
- Image Processing with EXPEED 4
- CMOS sensor with a resolution of 24.2MP
Buy Nikon D5600 (Kit 18-55mm VR)
The Nikon D5600 is a slim DSLR with versatile wireless technologies and multimedia imaging features. In addition to full HD 1080p video recording at up to 60 frames per second, time-lapse movies may be generated in-camera. The camera, having a 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor along with an EXPEED 4 image processor, comes with a sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600 for working in a variety of lighting circumstances, as well as continuous shooting at up to 5 frames per second for dealing with moving subjects.SnapBridge is also included, which uses Bluetooth low energy technology for wireless photo sharing to your mobile device, as well as automatic resizing of photographs between the camera and your mobile device for seamless web sharing. Wi-Fi with NFC is also included enabling bigger file transfers to a linked device, such as movies. The D5600 comes with a huge 3.2" 1.037m-dot back LCD touchscreen along with a vari-angle design to help to operate from high and low shooting angles better.
- The EXPEED 4 processor and 24.2 megapixels DX-format CMOS sensor work together to create overall outstanding image quality with noteworthy detail, dynamic range, colour accuracy, and ISO 25600 low-light sensitivity. In order to capture the most clarity and detail from subjects, the sensor's design does not include an optical low-pass filter. The EXPEED 4 CPU also allows for a high level of speed throughout the camera system, including Full HD 1080p movie recording and a 5 fps full-resolution continuous shooting rate.
- The built-in SnapBridge connectivity on the D5600 allows for easy image transmission to a mobile device. A smartphone or tablet with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology allows automatic low-resolution photo transfer and connection to the camera while shooting.
- SnapBridge is a one-time setup that also works with Nikon Image Space for file backup and sharing and can tag transferred photographs with date, time, and location information to help you keep track of your journey. Furthermore, once connected, the mobile device can remotely activate the shutter and provide a live view image from the camera, allowing for remote working.
- Additionally, there is Wi-Fi with NFC, allowing you to wirelessly share photos and movies to smartphones and tablets. SnapBridge switches seamlessly between wireless and wired technology for seamless wireless workflow.
- An appropriate AF system, which employs 39 different AF points, including nine cross-type sensors, to swiftly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions, from -1 to +19 EV, contributes to the exceptional image quality.
- In order to retain crisp focus on moving subjects, a novel 3D-tracking mode makes use of the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor, which is usually reserved for exposure metering. When working in AF-A or AF-C focus modes, Dynamic-area AF mode lets you choose between 9, 21, or 39-point arrays for improved subject tracking and recognition, even if the subject leaves the frame for a brief moment. There are additional single-point AF, 3D-tracking, and Auto-area AF modes.
- When shooting in live view, whether for stills or movies, a contrast-based AF system is used to correctly acquire focus and can operate in continuous, full-time servo mode to better suit dealing with moving subjects. When working in live view, four AF-area options are available: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
- The rear touchscreen can be used to choose the focus point or alter exposure settings while shooting with the optical viewfinder, and it can also be utilised to navigate your imagery using a frame advance bar during playback.
- When working in low-light situations, the built-in pop-up flash can be employed to give additional illumination. A hot shoe is also included for use with an external flash if desired.
- The 3.2" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD on the back of the camera is useful for browsing settings menus, playback, and shooting in live view. A vari-angle design is also used on the screen to assist working from high, low, and front-facing angles
The MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 standard supports full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording at 60, 30, 25, and 24 frames per second, as well as HD 720p and SD 480p at numerous frames rates. Full-time autofocus with face detection and subject tracking can be used during recording to ensure sharpness with a wide range of subject types.
A built-in stereo microphone can be utilised to record high-quality sound, or a 3.5mm microphone input can be used to facilitate the usage of an external microphone for more control over audio recordings.
Furthermore, Time-Lapse Movie recording is supported for creating imaginative depictions of subjects changing over time. This option converts your image sequences into movie files, allowing for continuous playback.
- The AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which has a 27-82.5mm equivalent focal length range, is included with the camera body. This lens, which has an integrated pulse stepping motor, has a smooth, fast, and silent autofocus performance that is suitable for both stills and video recording. A pair of aspherical elements are used in the optical design, as well as a Super Integrated Coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting. Vibration Reduction image stabilisation is also included in this lens, which reduces the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld.
- Backlit lighting, for example, benefits from active D-Lighting since it preserves both highlight and shadow features. A more regulated image will be produced using the EXPEED 4 processor's power, with brightness values that are closer to how they are seen naturally. Working with moving subjects is a good fit for this mode.
- Active D-Illumination helps backlit lighting, for example, because it keeps both highlight and shadow qualities. Using the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more regulated image will be created, with brightness values that are closer to what is seen naturally. This mode is well suited to working with moving objects.
- Among the languages supported are Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Sensor Type||23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
Effective: 24.2 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100 to 25600|
|Shutter Speed||1/4000 to 30 Seconds
|Metering Method||Center-Weighted Average, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||0 to 20 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 5 fps at 24.2 MP
Up to 4 fps at 24.2 MP
Up to 3 fps at 24.2 MP
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p
HD (1280 x 720) at 50p/59.94p
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds for Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|ISO Sensitivity||100 to 25600|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Automatic (A), Continuous-Servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 39 (9 Cross-Type)|
|Autofocus Sensitivity||-1 to +19 EV|
|Viewfinder Type||Optical (Pentamirror)|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||17 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.82x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-1.7 to +0.5|
|Display Type||Articulating Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Fill Flash, Rear Curtain Sync/Red-Eye Reduction, Rear Curtain/Slow Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Guide Number||39.37' / 12 m at ISO 100|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Single Slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I)|
|Connectivity||HDMI C (Mini), USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL14a Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1230 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.9 x 3.8 x 2.8" / 124 x 97 x 70 mm|
|Weight||1.02 lb / 465 g|
|Focal Length||18 to 55mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 27 to 82.5mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 38|
|Angle of View||76° to 28° 50'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.54 x 2.46" / 64.5 x 62.5 mm|
|Weight||7.23 oz / 205 g|