- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- VR Image Stabilization
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm
- AF Motor with Silent Wave
Buy Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens
Nikon's AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR lens offers a versatile way to shoot portraits and sports. Due to its constant maximum aperture of f/4, it has a more consistent exposure over the entire zoom range as well as being more compact and lightweight than an f/2.8 zoom lens. In order to reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations, both a Nano Crystal Coat and Super Integrated Coating are employed in the optical design. This lens is distinguished not only by its optical features but also by its VR image stabilization system, which compensates for up to four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld images. Silent Wave Motors enables fast and precise autofocus, as well as full-time manual focus override.
- Designed for F-Mount Lens/FX Formats.
- The aperture range is f/4 to f/32
- Three elements with extra-low dispersion.
- Super Integrated Coatings and Nano Crystals.
- Silent Wave Motor AF System.
- VR Image Stabilization.
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm.
|Focal Length||70 to 200mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||34° 20' to 12° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3.28' / 1 m|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating (Optional)|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.07 x 7.03" / 78 x 178.5 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||7.01" / 178.1 mm|
|Weight||1.87 lb / 850 g|