- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- For Nikon Z-mount Lens/FX-Format Cameras
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture
- Nano Crystal Coat along with a Super Integrated Coating
- Dust and moisture-resistant
Buy Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S Lens
Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S Lens is especially well-suited to landscape, architectural, and astrophotography applications, and the constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range. The lens features four extra-low dispersion elements and four aspherical elements which reduce a variety of aberrations and distortion to produce imagery with high sharpness, clarity and accurate colour rendering. Complementing the optics, a stepping motor provides quick, quiet and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also contributes to the relatively lightweight design.
- Four aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and colour rendering.
- Nano Crystal Coat, along with a Super Integrated Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
- Dust and moisture-resistant lens barrels benefit the lens use in inclement conditions.
|Focal Length||14 to 30mm|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||114° to 72°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.5 x 3.35" / 89 x 85 mm|
|Weight||1.07 lb / 485 g|