- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- For Nikon Z-Mount Lens/FX Format Cameras
- 36-300mm equivalent focal length range
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats
- Dust and moisture-resistant
Buy Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200mm f/4-6.3 VR Lens
It is an all-in-one 8.3x zoom covering wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths. It uses a series of aspherical and ED elements, pairs with both ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings to produce sharp and clear image quality. The impressive zoom reach is also benefitted by Vibration Reduction image stabilization which minimizes the appearance of camera shake.
- With DX cameras where it will provide a 36-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements and one aspherical ED element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet and fast autofocus performance.
- Dust and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefit the lens use in inclement conditions.
|Focal Length||24 to 200mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 36|
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Angle of View||84° to 12° 20'|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Optical Design||19 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.01 x 4.49" / 76.5 x 114 mm|
|Weight||1.25 lb / 570 g|