- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- For Nikon F-Mount Lens/FX Format cameras
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings
- Close Range Correction system
Buy Nikon PC-E Nikkor 24mm f/3.5D ED Lens
This lens takes the broad field of view and adds both tilt and shift movements to control focus and perspective. These movements benefit the wide-angle design, making it ideal for photographing landscapes, interiors and architectural subjects with perspective and focus control to adjust distortion and depth of field. To help reduce colour fringing and chromatic aberrations, the camera uses three extra-low dispersion elements. The close range correction system helps maintain consistent image quality.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations in order to lessen distortion and increase sharpness from edge to edge.
- Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- Close Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
|Lens Mount||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 11.5 mm Shift
+/- 8.5° Tilt
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.27" / 21 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.25 x 4.25" / 82.5 x 108 mm|
|Weight||1.61 lb / 730 g|