- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Dual EXPEED 6 Image Processors
- 45.7MP FX-Format BSI CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K60 Video; N-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
Buy Nikon Z7 II Body Only
The Nikon Z7 II comes with a high-resolution 45.7MP FX-format CMOS sensor and dual EXPEED 6 image processors, so it's obvious that this camera will give fast and detailed images. It is designed to give you a continuous shooting rate of up to 10 fps and a greater degree of protection against moving material. Video recording is supported in UHD 4K 60i with N-Log or HLG (HDR) modes for external recording. A dual memory card interface allows it to hold both a CFexpress Type B card and an SD UHS-II card for additional storage options. A wireless controller provides image sharing and remote control of the camera, as well. Furthermore, it supports UHD 4K recording at 60p and 50p frame rates, allows raw video output to Blackmagic Design Video Help external recorders, and has eye detection while using Auto-Area AF and Wide-Area AF modes.
- Nikon has upgraded the Z7 II platform to enable higher speed, more active processing, and greater versatility while preserving the essential qualities of the primary camera.
- Enhanced buffer performance, a faster 10 frames per second constant shooting rate, and noticeably shorter blackout times are all advantages of the dual-speed 6 processors.
- In the Wide Area AF mode, you can identify both people and creatures, both for taking pictures and for recording videos.
- There is an option to shoot timed long exhibitions for up to 900 seconds (15 minutes) without an external remote.
- Memory cards can be used in either slot for additional storage options.
- USB Type-C ports allow users to charge cameras in camera or provide constant power for on the go charging or long shooting sessions.
|Lens Mount||Nikon Z|
|Sensor Type||35.9 x 23.9 mm (Full-Frame) CMOS|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 46.89 Megapixel
Effective: 45.7 Megapixel (8256 x 5504)
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:5, 16:9|
|Image File Format||JPEG, Raw|
|Image Stabilization||Sensor-Shift, 5-Axis|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 64 to 25600 (Extended: 32 to 102400)|
Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
1/8000 to 900 Seconds
|Metering Method||Centre-Weighted Average, Highlight Weighted, Matrix, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Aperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority|
|Exposure Compensation||-5 to +5 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Metering Range||-3 to 17 EV|
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Direct Sunlight, Flash, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Preset Manual, Shade|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps at 45.7 MP for up to 50 Frames|
H.264/MOV/MP4 4:2:0 8-Bit
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/59.94p
Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 23.976p/25p/29.97p/50p/59.94p/100p/119.88p
|External Recording Modes||
UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)Full HD (1920 x 1080)
|Recording Limit||Up to 29 Minutes, 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Microphone (Stereo)
External Microphone Input
|Audio File Format||AAC, Linear PCM (Stereo)|
|Focus Type||Auto and Manual Focus|
|Focus Mode||Continuous-Servo AF (C), Full-time Servo (F), Manual Focus (M), Single-Servo AF (S)|
|Autofocus Points||Phase Detection: 493|
|Viewfinder Resolution||3,690,000 Dot|
|Viewfinder Eye Point||21 mm|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.8x|
|Diopter Adjustment||-4 to +2|
|Display Type||Tilting Touchscreen LCD|
|Flash Modes||First-Curtain Sync, Off, Rear Curtain/Slow Sync, Rear Sync, Red-Eye Reduction, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Maximum Sync Speed||1/200 Second|
|Flash Compensation||-3 to +1 EV (1/3, 1/2 EV Steps)|
|Dedicated Flash System||iTTL|
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Media/Memory Card Slot||Slot 1: CFexpress Type B / XQD
Slot 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II)
|Connectivity||3.5mm Headphone, 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), Nikon DC2, USB Type-C (USB 3.0)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 85%|
|Battery||1 x EN-EL15c Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.3 x 4 x 2.7" / 134 x 100.5 x 69.5 mm|
|Weight||1.4 lb / 615 g (Body Only)|