- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Aperture Range: f/5 to f/22
- 200-800mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2 Super HR Elements, 2 HR Elements
Buy Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 100-400mm f/5-6.3 IS Lens
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 100-400mm f/5-6.3 IS Lens is a 200-800mm-equivalent super-telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The length is complemented by an excellent optical design that consolidates a series of ED and HR elements to reduce different aberrations and a ZERO coating controls the flare and ghosting for advanced contrast and colour accuracy.
This lens comes fitted with a removable rotating tripod collar for upgraded balance and comfort and is also offers weather-seal to defend against dust, moisture and freezing temperatures for working in hard environments. Also, it is characterized by an optical image stabilization that compensates for 3 stops of camera movement for more energetic handheld shooting in challenging illumination situations.
- 9 Rounded blade diaphragm provides a delightful bokeh quality.
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied.
- Movie and Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system profits both photo and video applications due to its soft, smooth, and speedy execution.
- 2 Super HR (high refractive index) elements and 2 HR elements are highlighted in the optical design to limit rounded aberrations for enhanced sharpness with decreased distortion.
- Optical image stabilization reduces the presence of camera movement by around 3 stops to suit handheld shooting employment.
- Super-telephoto range with 100-400mm zoom, which is intended for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and presents a 200-800mm equivalent focal length range.
- Weather-sealed construction shields the lens against dust and moisture for operating in harsh conditions.
|Focal Length||100 to 400mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 200 to 800mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/5 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||12° to 3.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.27' / 1.3 m|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.4 x 8.1" / 86.4 x 205.7 mm|
|Weight||2.46 lb / 1120 g|