- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3
Buy Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3
Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 a single-lens solution for most shooting situations, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 from Olympus is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and covers a huge 24-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED is spanning an impressive wide-angle to super-telephoto range, this 12-200mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements, one Super HR (high refractive index) elements, and two HR elements are featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with reduced distortion. individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and colour fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.7" at the wide-angle end, and a 3.9" working distance, offers a 0.46x maximum magnification to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||12 to 200mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 400mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/3.5 to 6.3|
|Minimum Aperture||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.66" / 22 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.05 x 3.93" / 77.5 x 99.7 mm|
|Weight||1 lb / 455 g|