- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
Buy Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f/1.8 Lens
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 is a prime lens with a 50mm equivalent for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 helps control depth of field and create selective focus effects, maximizing the benefit of using it in low-light situations. In order to achieve a high degree of sharpness, two aspherical elements are used in the optical design, and these elements also help to reduce the overall size and weight of the lens. In addition, an MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) autofocus system is utilized for both video and photo focusing.
- A fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 can help achieve selective focus and shallow depth of field, as well as benefit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- It provides a 50mm equivalent focal length for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
- Featuring smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance, the Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is suitable for both photo and video applications.
- To enhance sharpness and render images more accurately, two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions.
- An elegant bokeh is enhanced by the rounded diaphragm that has seven blades.
|Focal Length||25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 50mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||47 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4" / 23.88 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.2 x 1.6" / 56 x 40.6 mm|
|Weight||4.8 oz / 136 g|