- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Four ED Elements
Buy Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 Pro Lens
Olympus' M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO lens covers a range of focal lengths equivalent to 80-300mm on Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Featuring a bright constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 throughout its zoom range for consistent illumination regardless of lighting conditions, this zoom is one of the PRO series of advanced lenses. In addition to the ZERO coating for high contrast, color-accurate imaging, the optic design utilizes glass elements that are spherical and low dispersion to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for notable clarity and sharpness. An optical system combined with a dual VCM autofocus system enables fast, near-silent focusing for use in both still and movie recording applications. The L-Fn button on this camera can be programmed to control shooting settings based on a lens-based focus system.
- With telephoto zoom, you can capture as much as 80-300mm equivalent focal length on Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras.
- An aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) element, two aspherical elements, one Super ED element, three ED elements, and one HD element contribute to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy throughout the zoom range.
- A constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 suits working in a variety of lighting conditions throughout the zoom range.
- Fast and near-silent autofocus is achieved using a Dual VCM system (voice coil motor). In addition to maximizing focus performance, friction-free movement makes video recording more enjoyable by enabling switching between two groups of linear AF motors.
- For improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions, we have applied ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating to individual elements.
- Direct, intuitive focus control is provided by the manual focus clutch.
- An intuitive lens function (L-Fn) button allows easy setting adjustment.
- An 11-seal dust-free, freeze-proof, and splash-proof design ensures the lens' performance in harsh and inclement conditions.
- With its removable rotating tripod collar, this lens can be used on a tripod or monopod.
- Optical converter M.Zuiko Digital MC-14 1.4x teleconverter is compatible with this lens, increasing the range to 112-420mm equivalent focal lengths.
- Bokeh quality is enhanced by a nine-blade diaphragm.
- For a more compact profile when stored, the lens hood folds back onto the lens.
|Focal Length||40 to 150mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 80 to 300mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||30° to 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.13 x 6.3" / 79.4 x 160 mm|
|Weight||1.67 lb / 760 g|