- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 200-800mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
Buy Panasonic Leica DG Vario Elmar 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 ASPH Lens
Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. Panasonic's POWER O.I.S. Lens provides an extraordinarily wide 200-800mm equivalent focal length range while remaining remarkably compact. Leica optics offer a wide zoom range with low chromatic and spherical aberrations thanks to their aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements. They produce sharp high-resolution images throughout the zoom range. It also benefits from POWER O.I.S., which is compatible with Lumix G cameras' Dual I.S. For sharper handheld operations when using longer focal lengths, this function minimizes the effects of camera shake. Despite being lightweight and compact, the 100-400mm f/4-6.3 lens also features a rotating tripod collar that can be quickly and easily turned from horizontal to vertical orientation while atop a monopod or tripod. Due to its gapless construction, it is dust- and moisture-resistant.
- Telephoto zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras, this lens offers a 200-800mm equivalent focal length.
- Handheld photos are sharper and more detailed with the POWER O.I.S. mechanism. As well as this system, it can be used with the Dual I.S. Select Lumix G cameras feature a sensor-shift and lens-shift type stabilization system that effectively minimizes camera shake.
- The 20 elements, 13 groups optical design was designed in collaboration with Leica and includes one aspherical extra-low dispersion element, one ultra extra-low dispersion element, and two extra-low dispersion elements. Combining aspherical and low-dispersion elements improve sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy by reducing spherical aberrations and color fringing.
- The Focus Limiter allows you to limit the focusing distance of an object to a predetermined distance, or to 16.4' from infinity.
- Both still images and video recordings benefit from the fast, accurate, and almost silent performance of the 240 fps AF motor.
- With a quick-shift, two-part rotating tripod collar, customers can quickly switch between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and the lens controls remain in the same position once the collar is rotated for more intuitive operation.
- Working with close-up subjects is made easier by 4.3' of the minimum focusing distance, along with an equivalent maximum zoom of 0.5x.
- Using a shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, a nine-bladed diaphragm creates a pleasing bokeh effect.
- With dedicated levers, you can choose the Focus Limiter, AF, or MF focusing methods, or turn off power O.I.S. based on the lens.
- Because of its gapless construction, this lens is dust- and moisture-resistant, making it ideal for use in harsh environments.
- It features a retractable hide-away lens hood that can be deployed when not in use to prevent lens flare and ghosting caused by stray light.
- By locking the zoom ring, you can prevent unwanted lens creep when carrying the lens.
|Focal Length||100 to 400mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 200 to 800mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 6.3|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||12 Degree to 3.1 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.27' / 1.3 m|
|Optical Design||20 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.27 x 6.75" / 83 x 171.5 mm|
|Weight||2.17 lb / 985 g|