- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- The aperture range is f/1.7 to f/16
- Waterproof, dustproof, and freezeproof design
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm
Buy Panasonic LEICA DG Vario-SUMMILUX 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens
This Panasonic 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH Leica DG Vario-Summilux lens is a 20-50mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. A constant maximum aperture of f/1.7 enables an improved depth of field control at all zoom levels and low-light shooting capabilities. In addition to the high f/1.7 lens performance, the optical design incorporates low dispersion, aspherical, and high refractive index elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. Additionally, the lens is distinguished by its durable, weather-sealed physical design, a fast autofocus system, a versatile focusing clutch design, and an aperture ring that can be de-clicked to suit video applications.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras.
- 20-50mm (35mm Equivalent).
- The aperture range is f/1.7 to f/16.
- Three Aspherical Elements.
- Four ED elements and one UHR element.
- The clutch mechanism for internal focus.
- Aperture Ring De-Clicked in a Stepless Manner.
- Waterproof, dustproof, and freezeproof design.
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm.
|Focal Length||10 to 25mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 20 to 50mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Format Coverage||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||94° to 47°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.45 x 5.04" / 87.6 x 128 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||5.58" / 141.7 mm|
|Weight||1.52 lb / 690 g|