- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 70-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
Buy Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH Lens (HH020A)
Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH Lens is a compact, slightly wide 40mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 provides an excellent control focus for working with shallow depth of field and also helps when working under difficult lighting conditions. Aspherical elements enhance sharpness and render images accurately, while multi-coated elements reduce flare in bright lighting conditions.
- Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH Lens has a slightly wider-than-normal prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Its bright f/1.7 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize greater sharpness and resolution.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 II ASPH Lens has an Autofocus motor that supports the camera's contrast detection for precise focusing performance. AF can also be manually overridden for more fine-tuned control.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||20mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm)|
|Lens Mount||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||57 Degree|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||46 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.48 x 1" / 63 x 25.5 mm|
|Weight||3.07 oz / 87 g|