- Fearless Performance
- Next-level SSD performance
- Reliable Thermal Control
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
Unleash the power of the Samsung PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 980 PRO for your next-level computing. Leveraging the PCIe 4.0 interface, the 980 PRO delivers double the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 while being backward compatible for PCIe 3.0 for added versatility.
- Maximum Speed Powered by Samsung custom Elpis Controller for PCIe 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO is optimized for speed. It delivers read speeds up to 7000 MB/s, making it 2 times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7 times faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO achieves max speeds on PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other environments.
- A Winning Combination Designed with hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users in mind, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, data analytics, and more. It is fast at loading games so you can play more and wait less.
- Efficient M.2 SSD The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor, which can be easily plugged into desktops and laptops for maximum board design flexibility. The drive is suitable for building high-performance computing systems due to its optimized power efficiency.
- Reliable Thermal Contro High-performance SSDs usually require high-performance thermal control. To ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controllers heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip.
- Smart Thermal Solution Embedded with Samsung cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, the 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance. To minimise performance fluctuations in the long haul, Samsung Dynamic Thermal Guard technology maintains the 980 PRO temperature at optimal levels.