- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 10.4 display with 200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio
- 32GB inbuilt memory with up to 1TB MicroSD supported
- 8MP back and 5MP front cameras
Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 3GB RAM 32GB LTE Grey
Samsung's new Galaxy Tab A7 is a stylish tablet that combines a vibrant entertainment system with outstanding performance. Easily share your favourite moments and dive into things you love. The Galaxy Tab A7 impresses and offers an immersive experience that will blow you away. In addition to its beautiful symmetry and a mere 7mm thickness, it boasts a sophisticated metal design and a fully symmetric bezel.
- It's incredibly easy to access content when you have a tablet with a great screen and rich audio. Bringing your content to life is now possible with a wide 10.4-inch display and Dolby Atmos surround sound pumping from quad speakers.
- Using a powerful processor and RAM, your game runs smoothly and loads quickly. You're powered by a huge 7,040mAh (typical) battery, and 15W Fast Charging can quickly recharge you when you're running low.
- You can store all your high-resolution videos, photos, and files on the Galaxy Tab A7's 32GB flash storage. The storage can then be further expanded with a microSD card up to 1TB.
- Reduce eye strain from screen time by using Dark Mode. You will thank your eyes whether you leave it on or use it just before bedtime. In addition, Dark Mode will save your battery. It can be turned on and off through the Quick Panel.
- Security is a top priority for Samsung Knox. Through Knox's hardware-backed and multi-layered security platform, your private data is protected from malware and malicious attacks.
- Google Duo on the Galaxy Tab A7 helps you stay in touch with all the people you wish you could be with but can't. Galaxy Tab A7 with Google Duo keeps everyone connected even when you're miles apart, whether you're checking in on a loved one, sharing a moment with friends, or communicating with family.
|Technology||GSM / HSDPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / AWS(1700) / 2100|
|4G bands||B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700), B38(2600), B40(2300), B66(AWS-3)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 400/50 Mbps|
|Announced||2020, September 02|
|Status||Available. Released 2020, September 11|
|Dimensions||247.6 x 157.4 x 7 mm (9.75 x 6.20 x 0.28 in)|
|Size||10.4 inches, 307.9 cm2 (~79.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1200 x 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio (~224 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Card slot||microSDXC (Up to 1 TB)|
|Internal||32GB 3GB RAM|
|Single||8 MP, AF|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Type||Li-Po 7040 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 15W|