- Rugged water and dust resistance
- 5,050mAh replaceable battery
- IP68-rated water and dust resistant s pen
Buy Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 64GB - Black
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3 64GB offers you flexibility and durability, so you can work in harsh conditions. A durable 8-inch tablet that has an IP68 rating, as well as the latest MIL-STD 810H certification, can withstand 1.5m drops with a protective cover lightweight device that's designed to be durable. Samsung's Galaxy Tab Active3 tablet. An exterior rugged enough to withstand dust and water, along with 1.5m drop resistance with a removable box cover. Enhanced NFC and Samsung DeX functionality are also found inside. You can use the S Pen with gloves on and the Touch sensitivity settings.
- This tablet is powered by an Exynos 9810 processor and can easily handle demanding programs and heavy files. With Wi-Fi6 and MIMO support, you can do more with speed and performance. The external storage of up to 1TB also makes it easy to work.
- Stay productive and work whenever you please. An impressive 5,050mAh battery powers the Galaxy Tab Active3. When you must travel for business or are in the field and there is no power source, keep a fully charged battery with you.
- Your Galaxy Tab Active 3 will remain powered even when the battery runs out. The No Battery mode is designed to keep the tablet powered and avoid a swollen battery when placed in high heat inside a vehicle or at a counter. The tablet can be powered by a direct connection to a power outlet.
- You can capture new images of your work with its 13-megapixel camera. You can use it for interactive hands-on training and inspections because it utilizes Google ARCore and tracks motion. In addition, barcodes, QR codes, ID cards, and other information can be easily captured and scanned.
- You can use Samsung DeX to access and work on two screens at the same time. The tablet can be connected to a monitor and used to create reports while analyzing spreadsheets, or a smart TV can be used to give impressive sales presentations thanks to wireless connectivity.
- You can use NFC as a mobile point of sale (mPOS) with EMV level 1 certification to check employee IDs at multiple locations and process payments right from your device. Be flexible and stay on top of the latest technology.
- No gloves are required is possible to work while wearing gloves by adjusting the settings for touch sensitivity. one. Set an Active key for quick access to a frequently used app without unlocking, or unlock instantly and securely with Face Recognition, which is designed to ensure others can't.
- For a convenient way to work on the go, the Galaxy Tab Active3 includes IP68-rated water- and dust resistant S Pen inbox. Responsive and precise even with gloves on, easily capture and create content and use it in outdoor environments from logistics to healthcare.
- Built from the chip up on Samsung's industry-leading Knox platform, security is infused into the hardware and software of your device. Designed to keep your business confidentiality safe and protect your most sensitive data against malware and malicious threats.
- Easily set your Galaxy Tab Active3 devices up for business. Samsung Knox solutions are optimized for Samsung devices, designed to address your needs throughout the device lifecycle. Deploy and configure tablets without opening the box, and ensure your devices are managed and under IT control.
- Transform your Galaxy Tab Active3 tablets to serve your unique use cases, without making heavy investments into dedicated gadgets. Remap hardware keys, lock to a specific app, or set up your own bootup logos. All done over the cloud with Samsung Knox.
- Samsung offers you direct access to our team of enterprise mobility experts. With expert support for Samsung hardware and software-related issues, from OS version and security updates to enterprise solutions, your business can keep on running.
|Technology||No Cellular Network (WiFi only)
|Announced||2020, September 28|
|Status||Available. Released 2020, September 28|
|Dimensions||213.8 x 126.8 x 9.9 mm (8.42 x 4.99 x 0.39 in)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Size||8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2 (~68.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1200 x 1920 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~283 ppi density)|
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Chipset||Exynos 9810 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Card slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Internal||64GB, 4GB RAM|
|Single||13 MP, f/1.9, (wide), AF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Single||5 MP, f/2.2|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, magnetic connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)|
|Type||Li-Ion 5050 mAh, removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 15W|