- 11-inch (1600 x 2560 pixels) touch display
- Octa-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)
- Li-Po 8000 mAh, non-removable battery
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11.0 4G (T875 128GB 6GB RAM)
The Galaxy Tab S7 features a crisp and sharp 11-inch display and delivers the powerful performance you need to take your gaming, streaming and productivity to the next level.
- Do it all on the epic display- Change how you watch, draw and do it all on the epic edge-to-edge 11-inch display. Crisp, sharp and vibrant colours that pop. With a 120Hz refresh rate enjoy smooth scrolling and enhanced gaming.
- Next Generation performance- Multitask like a boss in split-screen view. Then defeat the boss backed by the high performance, crisp graphics and reduced lag powered by the latest gen chipset.
- Transforming the way you write and draw- So fast it is like a pen to paper. With as little as 9ms latency, it is our most precise S Pen yet. Take notes like a boss and unleash your creativity without boundaries.
- The power to Take Note- The all-new Samsung Notes app gives you the power to edit documents on the go. Multi-task like a boss, take notes with your voice and S Pen simultaneously, then sync across all your compatible Galaxy devices.
- Work harder and smarter- Enjoy a PC-like experience wherever you go with Samsung DeX mode. With a familiar desktop, the interface works smarter and make use of common keyboard shortcuts and touchpad gestures with the Tab S7 Keyboard Cover.
- Power through your day- The powerful 8000mAh battery gives you up to 15 hours of video playback. So charge up with USB-C Fast Charge technology, then leave the charger behind for the day.
- True to life sound- This tablet sounds as good as it looks. Bring your favourite content to life with the quad speakers tuned by AKG, and experience amazing audio depth.
- Play Harder- Apps that can help make your life easy. Paint like a pro with Clip Studio Paint, and streamline notetaking with Noteshelf.
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(AWS), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(AWS-3)
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps|
|Announced||2020, August 05|
|Status||Available. Released 2020, August 21|
|Dimensions||253.8 x 165.3 x 6.3 mm (9.99 x 6.51 x 0.25 in)|
|Build||Glass front, aluminium back, aluminium frame|
|Stylus support, 26ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours|
|Size||11.0 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~274 ppi density)|
120Hz refresh rate
|OS||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865+ (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.09 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585|
|Card slot||MicroSD (Up to 1TB)|
|Internal||128GB, 6GB RAM|
|Dual||13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Single||8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)|
|Tuned by AKG|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor|
|Type||Li-Po 8000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 45W (charger sold separately)