- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- 180-degree Angle of View
- Nano Coating System
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to 22
- Canon EF Mount Lens/ Full-Frame Format
Buy Samyang 12mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye Lens for Canon EF Mount
Samyang 12mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye Lens for Canon EF Mount is an ultra-wide-angle lens optimised for full-frame cameras and well-suited for architectural, interior and landscape photography. The lens provides a 12mm-equivalent focal length on full-frame cameras and 18mm on APS-C format. It has an f/2.8 maximum aperture which makes it ideal for low-light operations. The design includes extra-low dispersion elements and aspherical lens elements to reduce aberrations to provide sharp and colour-accurate imaging.
- An ultra wide-angle lens is compatible with full-frame and APS-C format Canon EF mount cameras.
- The 12mm-equivalent focal length on full-frame cameras and 18mm on APS-C format.
- Extra-low dispersion and aspherical lens elements eliminate aberrations for sharp and colour-accurate imagery.
- Nano Coating System provides increased contrast.
- 12 lens elements arranged in 8 groups.
- Manual focus with an internal focus system and a wide rubberized focus ring.
- Bright markings of aperture, distance and depth of field with manual aperture control.
- Metal barrel with a removable petal-shaped lens hood.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.9" / 20.07 cm|
|Optical Design||12 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.04 x 2.86" / 77.3 x 72.7 mm|
|Weight||18.17 oz / 515 g|