- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
Buy Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount
Samyang 14mm f/2.8 ED AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount is an ultra-wide-angle prime lens optimised for full-frame and APS-C cameras. The lens provides a 14mm-equivalent focal length and a 35mm focal length equivalency of 21mm on APS-C format. It has an f/2.8 maximum aperture which makes it ideal for low-light operations. The design includes extra-low dispersion elements, aspherical lens elements and hybrid aspherical lens elements to reduce chromatic aberrations to provide sharp and colour-accurate imaging.
- Compatible for full-frame and APS-C format Canon EE-mount cameras.
- Maximum aperture of f/2.8 for effective low-light shooting and small depth of field focus.
- The minimum focus distance for this lens is 11".
- Aspherical, hybrid aspherical, and extra-low dispersion elements decrease aberrations.
- The UMC lens coating ensures uniform light transmission for reducing the ghosting and flare.
- A built-in petal-style lens hood shields the lens by blocking undesired light.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||115.7°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.43 x 3.78" / 87.12 x 96.01 mm|
|Weight||1.21 lb / 550 g|