- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- De-Clicked Aperture Ring
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Standard Gearing for Focus and Iris
Buy Samyang 85mm T/1.5 VDSLR Aspherical IF UMC II Lens for Canon
The Samyang 85mm T1.5 VDSLR AS IF UMC II is specially designed for professional film and video work, so the focus gear ring is included for following focus. The Samyang Optics 85mm T1.5 VDSLR AS IF UMC II is a semi telephoto manual focus cine lens that is designed for full frame sensor sizes. In addition to providing excellent optical performance, this VDSLR lens also comes from Samyang. There are nine lenses in seven groups in this lens.
- Ultra Multi-Coated lenses, you don't need to buy a complete lens set, and the lens flares and ghosts less.
- The aperture and focus rings are gear-driven to industry standards. In Samyang's VDSLRII Cine Lens series, focus and iris are adjusted on the same gear ring.
- Lens changes are faster since iris motors and follow focus devices do not need to be repositioned.
- Iris pulls have been made smooth by de-clicking the opening ring.
- Retractable lens hoods shield the lens from flare rather than matte boxes.
- It is possible to open up the lens up to T1.5, making it ideal for shooting in low light conditions with an exceptionally shallow depth of field.
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Diagonal Angle of View||Super35: 17.7°, Full Frame: 28.3°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||From : 42" / 106.7 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Length||2.94" / 74.7 mm|
|Weight||20.5 oz / 580 g|