- Direct Import - This product is an international version. Learn more
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two HR Elements
Buy Samyang AF 35mm f/1.4 FE Lens for Sony E-Mount
Samyang's AF 35mm f/1.4 FE is an ideal prime lens for full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras. In addition to its wide-angle lens, its fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 is useful for working in low-light conditions and for working with shallow depth of field techniques. In order to achieve high levels of sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range, the optical design incorporates two aspherical elements and two high refractive index elements in order to suppress spherical aberrations. To enhance contrast when working in strong lighting conditions, Ultra Multi-Coating is utilized to control flare and ghosting. In conjunction with Sony's AF systems, the lens' Linear Super Sonic Motor provides quick, precise focusing performance. Another advantage of the circular diaphragm is that it produces rounded, smooth bokeh.
- The Sony FE 55mm f/1.4 Wide Angle Prime has been designed to mount on full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras, however, it can also be used on APS-C cameras providing 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- With a bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, the camera excels in low-light conditions and also offers an increased depth of field control when working with selective focus techniques.
- The use of two aspherical elements and two high-refractive-index elements improves sharpness, resolution, and clarity by controlling spherical aberrations.
- Each element has been coated with the Ultra Multi-Coating to prevent flares and ghosting and increase contrast and colour balance.
- Sony's Linear Supersonic Motor (LSM) autofocus system works with Sony cameras' focusing systems to provide quick, accurate, and precise autofocus control.
- The internal focusing design maintains the overall length of the lens rather than letting it rotate during use, making it convenient to use circular polarizers and graduated ND filters while focusing.
- This diaphragm has nine blades that deliver smooth and pleasing bokeh.
- The lightweight and durable alloy housing is made of aluminium.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||65.5°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||67 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.99 x 4.53" / 75.9 x 115 mm|
|Weight||1.42 lb / 645 g|